Save the Date: AIDS 2020 Virtual Satellite Symposium
Delivering an Integrated Approach for Adolescent Mothers and their Children: What can donors and partners do to help?
CO-HOSTED BY: The Coalition for Children affected by AIDS and ViiV Healthcare Positive Action
WHEN: Tuesday 7th July, 6 AM GMT
REPLAYED: Tuesday 7th July, 6 PM GMT and Wednesday, 8th July, 7 PM GMT
WHERE: AIDS 2020 Virtual
Funded by ViiV Healthcare Positive Action
A holistic approach – combining biomedical, social, and economic support – and delivered in and by communities, families, and adolescents is more effective and affordable. This challenges all of us to change how we operate as donors, governments, and civil society.
Have your say by submitting a question or comment for our panel to info@childrenandHIV.org.
- Cathy Ferrier, ViiV Healthcare Positive Action
- Lisa Bohmer, The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Gretchen Bachman, US Department of State
- Annette Reinisch, The Global Fund
- Meg Doherty, The World Health Organization
- Luann Hatane, PATA
- Miriam Hasasha, The Coalition for Children Affected by AIDS
- Corinna Csaky, The Coalition for Children Affected by AIDS
Please join us at AIDS 2020 virtual on 7th July at 6am GMT for presentations and live Q & A. The symposium will also be replayed 7th July 6pm GMT and 8th July 7pm GMT.