Harnessing Social Protection Webinar: View the recording
On 25 February 2021, The Coalition for Children Affected by AIDS co-hosted a webinar on Harnessing Social Protection to Improve HIV Outcomes for Children and Adolescents. The webinar explored eight game-changing innovations from the Positive Action Challenge winners that have improved HIV outcomes amongst vulnerable children and adolescents, by combining social protection with biomedical support.
Watch the webinar here.
- Gretchen Bachman, PEPFAR US Department of State
- Cathy Ferrier, ViiV Healthcare
- Suki Beavers, UNAIDS
- David Chipanta, UNAIDS
- Allison Oman Lawi, World Food Programme on behalf of the Interagency Task Team on HIV sensitive Social Protection
- Janet Barry, Bantwana Initiative of World Education Inc on behalf of the OVC Task Force
- Nicola Willis, Africaid Zvandiri
- Winnie Nambaziira, Brewin Foundation
- Amanuel Adinew, Center for Development and Capacity Building
- Rebecca Hope, YLabs
- Josiah Kiarie, Catholic Diocese of Ngong
- Kathryn Roberts, University College London
- Muhamed Akulima, Cheer Up
- Rogers Simiyu, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Luann Hatane, PATA
- Corinna Csaky, the Coalition for Children Affected by AIDS
The Inter-agency Task Team on HIV-sensitive Social Protection, the Orphans and Vulnerable Children Task Force, ViiV Healthcare Positive Action, and the Coalition for Children Affected by AIDS.
In partnership with Africaid Zvandiri, Brewin Foundation, Center for Development and Capacity Building, YLabs, Catholic Diocese of Ngong, University College London, Cheer Up, and the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.